Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Very Dewey Christmas 2011





If I had a dollar for every time I said, “I have the world’s cutest kids” I would for sure have enough money to take the whole world out for a cupcake! LOL. Oh no, Don’t get me started on my cupcake obsession! It’s time for you to be updated on the world’s cutest babies, uh hum… I mean, The Deweys!!!


As you can see we have added a new little princess to the bunch, RaVoe and Zelda would love to introduce you to their new baby sister, Siri!


Have I mentioned how cute my kids are yet?

:)


Although I spent a full month locked in my room after Oprah announced her retirement, 2011 has brought us more giggles and laughs than I could even begin to put in one teeny weeny letter. You probably wouldn’t even have enough gigs for it! LOL! So, to save us all some time allow me to list some of our Highlights of the year.


1. Surprising RaVoe with Front row tickets

to see Justin Beiber for her 3rd birthday.

(we were both bawling!)


2. Daddy got his first real Job, and then his 2nd real job! Soooooo many blessings!

3. Getting Devon ALL TO MYSELF when he

stayed home for a month to play NBA Jam.

The lock out really took a toll on him.


4. Losing 10 pounds with the new Carrot Diet!

I absolutely love it, and now ALL the kids are on it!


5. And last but not least, Zelda is finally free after a 6 week grounding for deleting The Royal Wedding off our TiVo.

You know what they say,

“Patience is a virtue but forgiveness isn’t that easy.”


We can only hope that all of you have had at least a portion of the fun and Osama free Year that we did.


We love you all and wish you all


a

Very

Merry

Christmas!!!


Love, The Deweys



*Dewey Christmas Card 2009

*Dewey Christmas Card 2010


8 comments:

  1. Your pictures are sooo adorable this year and I absolutely LOVE Devon's sweater! Could he give Sam some tips on where he shops?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I don't how your going to top this year... I love the bullets and reading them in your fakey spiritual mom voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite moments? #3, so funny- I must tell Nic funny. Also mentioning Osama in a Christmas letter. Classic Deweyness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Mary your sweater is also tremendous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, Devon swears we got that sweater from you and Nic at the Christmas Party at Stevens years ago. I didn't remember it at all. But thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that sweater was red? And it said "Highland, UT" on it. Whitney brought it to the White Elephant party, Nic won it but it didn't fit him so he gave it to Devon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep! That's the sweater. Well, It's not red. But it does say Highland, UT on it. What a gem.

    ReplyDelete