Friday, January 14, 2011

Mary Kate isn't the only one with a disorder

You've probably already heard, but Devon and I both have eating disorders. Devon is an extremely picky eater and I eat everything I see. For a complete log of our eating habits, you can click here.

For Christmas my sister Katy gave Devon the most wonderful present. Lunch trays from an elementary school. Our dining room table has become much more romantic and our meals are much more nutritious. Devon isn't afraid his vegetables are going to slide over and touch his bread or his brownie, and I can't think of any reason the trays help with my eating disorder. However, I think the trays make dinner a lot more fun. And they fit great in the dishwasher.



Don't be too shocked that Devon is eating apple slices. It's one of the fruits he will eat.


We have a set of 4, so if you ever want to join us for dinner, let me know. Or if you would like to purchase your own lunch trays, you can find them on Amazon, but they aren't cheap.

3 comments:

  1. Those trays are awesome, Katy must really know Devon. And that dinner looks so healthy, good thing you're taking care of him, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I frankly can't believe Devon has survived this long without those trays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillant! It's good to know there are products out there that improve Devon's standard of living.

    ReplyDelete