Friday, January 21, 2011

I love/hate technology

Dewey loves his iphone 4. He plays with it a lot. Some times it drives me crazy.
Other times it makes me so happy. Like when he sends me little videos he makes when he's home alone. He used to send them to me while I was in class. I loved those days.

Here are a couple for you to enjoy.


I have no idea what he's doing at the
beginning of this one.


My niece Ansley LOVES this video.


This one is kinda scary.



* COMING SOON TO WE LIKE IT CHEESY :
I think i'm going to take these videos of Devon and create my own music video. So, stay tuned.

And PLEASE take the new poll I just posted. It's very important.

4 comments:

  1. it's as if you married someone who cannot speak and he only wants to tell you how much he loves you but all we can hear are bop bop boooooop beeep. it's beautiful. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! Someone who understands my bops and beeps! Love is exactly what I'm trying to express.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not beautiful, but I love it too. What love to bop how much he misses you when you're at school. How did you find eachother? Was it e harmony cuz what a match!!! Beep beep! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are horrified by these videos. They are wondering if you actually gave permission for these to be posted. Thomas had to watch through his fingers because he was covering his eyes in embarrassment. They are also wondering if they are really related to you.

    ReplyDelete