Monday, November 1, 2010

What do i blog about?

I don't have cute kids. Actually, I just don't have kids. So I'm not really sure what to post here. In Relief Society the other day we talked about how some people (mostly women) get depressed by reading other people's blogs. I guess it is a way for people to glamorize their lives and this can make other people feel they are missing out or not living up to what they should or could be.

I hope this blog does the opposite of that.

I intend to inspire and entertain, and maybe even make you glad you aren't me. Or mostly just make you stop by my place for some string cheese, because I have a lot of it in my fridge.

Hello blogging world,

I'm new here so please be kind.

6 comments:

  1. Your life is so much better than mine. My fridge has no string cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coveting the Dewey's dairy products, because I too am string cheeseless.

    Welcome. I love that you will be blogging. If your guest posts are any indication it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This explains why blog sites have a "report abuse" tab on the top. Can you report any type of abuse? or is it just spouse abuse? Is Devon ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i'm so glad to be meeting up with you in cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I love reading people's blogs because it makes me feel like we are friends again :) And if women didn't find SOMETHING to feel guilty about, then what would we do with all our time :)

    ReplyDelete