Monday, February 11, 2013

Mom's best friend


As a mother now, I find myself constantly checking out baby gear that people have. I observe the different kinds of car seats at church and other such gadgets. I think to myself, "do I need that?" or "I wonder if that's a good brand".

One of my favorite baby gadgets is our stroller. Tilly loves going places in the stroller, actually she just loves going anywhere. So, I absolutely love our simple stroller that allows me to click her car seat right in and off we go.





While Devon and I were at the furniture store a couple weeks ago we noticed a fun little stroller similar to ours. It had a carrier that clicked right into the stroller too. As I looked at it I noticed it wasn't a brand I recognized. I also observed that the baby inside had a lot more hair than our baby.


 Their baby also seemed to be getting a lot more attention than ours.


 

I know I'm not looking forward to leaving Tilly at home with Devon when I have to go back to work, but I've never thought how hard it must be for those parents who have to leave their dog at home while they go shopping for a new couch. God bless them. I think we should stop all this silly debate about gun laws and police serial killers and focus on getting every dog owner their own pet stroller. We could call it the "No Doggy Left Behind" act. Click Here to donate.

If you like strollers for dogs, you may also enjoy my blog post about Slings for Dogs.



4 comments:

  1. You have NO idea how much I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Bob Ross hook up. I had totally forgotten about that dog in the sling post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary I am so glad there is a store named after your daughter. That is one sweet dog stroller! Honestly if everyone took their dogs with them everywhere there would be a lot less houses destroyed and a lot more poop in the stores. I agree with the "no dog left behind act"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this Mary. I wish you didnt have to leave Tilly! She will miss you and you will miss her. But Devon is the greatest and so what will be will be.

    ReplyDelete