Monday, September 5, 2011

We could all use a sling


I'm not a mom... yet. But from the mom's I know I have seen and heard great things about baby slings. They appear to be a great way to take baby on the go. Well... this Labor Day we were up the canyon and I spotted the most adorable and disturbing baby sling I have ever seen. I had to pretend to be taking a picture of Devon so that I could snap the following photo. A trick I learned from my friend Amanda.

YAY! It's a puppy sling!!! Yep. It's not just for babies.

I'm not really a pet lover, but wow, isn't this sling amazing. You can take puppy with you everywhere. No more annoying leashes... or having to pick up puppy's poo poo. I bet the puppy sling comes with puppy diapers.

I couldn't help it, but the rest of the trip in the canyon I had to snap these pictures too. I just imagined all of these people carrying their dog... or maybe even their cat.



I imagine this lady is holding a pair of young lion cubs.
Wow, the possibilities are endless!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know, that lady is looking right at you, you think she didn't notice you taking a picture of her? You'll have to teach me how to do that. Maybe I'll take Libby up the canyon with one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sling you can have! I'd wait for when you have a baby but looks like you've found a use for it before that! What a weirdo (dog sling lady- not you.)...I'm glad I've taught you such a useful skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look on her face is amazing, good work! Her kids, whole family, were so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary yelled "SMILE!" really loud to make sure she looked over as she took my picture. Worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a lady walking on the beach with her dog in a pouch on her chest that had a little stand on it...likethe dog could stand there in a harness and ride. almost like the dog was taking its human for a walk...i was confused and followed her around for almost an hour waiting to see if she'd ever let the dog out...people are NUTS! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. but mary... maybe you didn't even think about the fact that maybe this dog is crippled...

    ReplyDelete